A Summary of What We Know On Vaping
Recently we’ve seen a new narrative pushed against vaping that claims nearly two thirds of all vapers still smoke cigarettes. While they don’t seem to be able to clarify if it’s having one cigarette here or there, the way they are pushing the story is that they regularly smoke cigarettes and vape. We’re not convinced of this data and quite frankly it doesn’t add up with the people we know who vape. The stories are also pushing a narrative that people who never smoked are vaping at high numbers which is widely contradicted in our article titled EU Study Finds Very Few Vapers Never Smoked which you can check out for yourself.
So, we want to hear from you on if you vape and smoke cigarettes and if so, how often do you smoke cigarettes? Most people we’ve heard from that are vapers, not someone who just tried it, completely switched from smoking. They claim to feel better than ever and regained smell and many other benefits from it.
We’ve seen countless studies too on how vaping in better for you than smoking. While it’s not allowed to be marketed that way, we have quite a bit of scientific or medical professional backed stories to share with you. So, we’re going to use this post as one to some of the reasons to switch to vaping that we’ve covered.
- Study: Vaping Curbs Weight Gain When Quitting Smoking
- New Study Shows Vaping Reduces Risks Of Cancer
- Study Shows Asthmatic Smokers Benefit From Vaping
- New Study: Inside Vaping Unlikely To Harm Bystanders
- Study Shows Cell Damage Is Reduced When Vaping vs Smoking
- New Study Reveals the Shocking Truth: Vaping Bans for Minors Backfire as Teen Smoking Rates Climb
- New Study Proves Nicotine Is No More Harmful Than Coffee
- New Study Reveals Ecigs Have No Adverse Impact on Heart Function
- Cochrane Review Update Shows Vaping Still Safer Than Smoking
- Indian Researches Say Vaping Can Save Lives
- New Zealand Cites Scientific Evidence In Bid To Relax Regulations
- Vaping Could Reduce Deaths From Cigarettes
- UK Physicians State That Vaping Saves Lives
- Doctors Back Vaping In Battle With FDA
- Public Health England Find Vaping 95% Less Harmful Than Cigarettes
That’s just 15 of the stories we’ve covered on our one site alone. We have many more and many other sites have more stories supporting vaping. We encourage you to do your own research on the topic and let us know your opinion.
We aren’t arguing that vaping is good for you to just take up as a hobby. We’re arguing that scientific research backs that it can be much better for you than smoking and has the potential to save a billion lives if we open our ears and listen. The smear campaigns could be costing real people their lives. When you see someone sharing info against vaping, we’re arming you with data here to demonstrate some alternative thinking.