The Efest Luc Blu4 Battery Charging Bay is one of our favorite chargers on the market and at this price, it’s a must buy for serious vapers. The beauty of it is that it grows with you as your battery needs change. It is capable of charging the following battery models: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500, 26650. When you use it charging two batteries, you will get 4.2 volts and 1 amp per bay. Then when you’re charging 4 batteries, the output will be 4.2 volts and 0.5 amp per bay. Each slot has independent monitoring and charging current along with all the protections to ensure your safety and the safety of your batteries in the device. It also has a Bluetooth communication module that will let you use your smart phone as a remote control through an app for Android 4.3+ and iOS 7+ devices. You also get a car charger adapter for this means you can charge batteries on the go or even when you’re out camping or on a road trip. Trust us when you say you not only want this, you need this charger!
- 4 charging slots, compatible with all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Mn and Ni-Mh)
- Each slot has an independent monitoring and charging current function
- High quality OLED display Screen to display battery-charging status.
- Maximum total charging current is 2A.
- Four Bays to 4.2V 0.5A Each Bay
- Two Bays to 4.2V 1A per Bay
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500, 26650)
- Over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection.
- Integrated Bluetooth communication module, support for smart-phone remote control.
- Requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7 with support for Bluetooth 4.0
- Android App and iOS App available now
Want a Weekly Email of The Best Vape Deals?Plus news, reviews, $1000's of give-aways?
Browse By Deal Category
Disclaimer: Deals are subject to change without notice as they are gathered from 3rd party sources not under our control. We strive to provide accurate information, but sometimes discounts are pulled or changed without notice. If you notice a problem with a deal, please let us know and we will remove it ASAP.