The Movkin Disguiser 150 watt box mod is one of the most interesting ideas we have seen in vaping as of late. It is kind of like if you took the Kanger NEBOX and Wismec Reuleaux RX200 and made a baby, this would be that baby. It supports up to 150 watts of output and can go down to 0.05 Ohms in support for temperature control as well. This takes 2 18650 batteries which makes people wary of getting the 3 18650 battery unit of the RX200 very happy. Then it takes the design of the NEBOX by Kanger in hiding the tank or RDA. It can hide 90 percent of the tanks on the market with the backdoor that has a window to see liquid level. Basically the tank needs to have a 510 thread and if it is less than 25mm, it will be hidden. If your tank is short, it has an elastic drip tip that will make sure it will fit in the unit. You can also put any drip tip you own on top of their pre-installed drip tip to customize the experience to you. This is a fantastic price point for what you’re getting so check it out today.
- Color: Black & Whie
- Dimension: 61mm*45mm*81mm
- Display: 0.91 inch big OLED screen
- Output: 5-150W with Kanthal, Ni, Ti and SS Modes 100-300℃, 200-600℉
- 0.1-3Ω for Wattage Mode and 0.05-2Ω for Tempreture Control Modes
- Elastic derlin driptip enable both short and long size tank fitted
- 25mm diameter space for the tank, even the TFV4 can work in it
- 510 Spring Loaded conector
- Any stardard driptip can sit on the top of the derlin driptip
- Windows on the back door enable the air flows in and watch the e liquid level clearly
Want a Weekly Email of The Best Vape Deals?Plus news, reviews, $1000's of give-aways?
Browse By Deal Category
Disclaimer: Deals are subject to change without notice as they are gathered from 3rd party sources not under our control. We strive to provide accurate information, but sometimes discounts are pulled or changed without notice. If you notice a problem with a deal, please let us know and we will remove it ASAP.